Zero Conflict Way Training™ for the Manufacturing Industry
The basis for the majority of successful manufacturing companies, we have observed, is that they have broad strategic plans and execute them heavily. They have a steel-edged focus and are able to draft a business plan that resembles the intricate inter-workings of the very machines they help create.
From the shop room floor to the boardroom, conflict often arises out of the need for speed and the need for competitive posturing. The manufacturing climate is the backbone of our nation’s industry and faces challenging shifts in working with diverse global cultures.
- Zero Conflict Way Training™ initiates and enacts policies on a global mapping scale
- Minimize tensions arising out of cultural clashes-language barriers- both your organization and your global customers will experience the positive impact of Zero Conflict™
- American business processes as they relate to foreign laws and industry regulatory requirements demand an initial Zero Conflict™ response
- Environmental requirements for both domestic and international Zero Conflict™ intervention
- Specific Zero Conflict Way™ Training tailored for the manufacturing industry and vertical markets
- Increased globalization of manufacturing by American companies requires a set ‘conflict’ fixture within these emerging global markets