Zero Conflict Way Training™ for the Health Care Industry
Prepare for the onset of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Federal Initiative by 2015!
In the next three to four years, a major transition will take place which will alter the way health care professionals will administer and manage patient health records and data. Clinicians, administrators and health care professionals will be facing compelling changes, as the fluid requirements for Meaningful Use will bring about opportunities for conflict in health care organizations throughout our country.
This conflict ‘potential’ can be evidenced in peer-to-peer communication breakdown, patient-to-physician confusion over EHR and clinician-to-patient relationship challenges.
Zero Conflict™ Way Training Program will pro-actively assist in establishing a norm within your health care organization.
- Zero Conflict Way™ Training will present a fresh and highly interactive approach to eliminating conflict before it surfaces. Our teams (including our HIT trained professional) will be guiding your clinic or hospital staff with a solid foundation needed to weather through the storm of integrated technology in relation to the new federal requirements.
- What about the human factors that surround robust changes within organizations?
- Our minds process information much like a computer-we analyze rather than respond to stimuli. Cognitive researchers have known this for some time. What happens when the stimuli overpowers our ability to process the changes that are occurring around us at warp speed?
- Overload and burnout often results in talented clinicians, physicians and health care administrators choosing to leave their organizations, rather than be subjected to the continuum of conflict that is pervasive
- Learn how we can assist your health care organization during this unprecedented transition!